labels i'm loving: albion fit

Thursday, March 26, 2015



Here's a shoutout to all my athletic (and not) babes! How hard is it to find amazingly comfortable, breathable athletic wear that's still actually flattering and cute? Real hard, right? Well look no further because I found your new best friend. Albion Fit is a Salt Lake based athletic boutique with high-quality, high-cuteness athletic wear and swimsuits(their swim is also amazing). 
  



Their line is filled with fun colors, flattering fits, and amazingly soft, breathable fabric!

My new never-take-it-off item happens to be the Go Long Crew. It's soft, comfortable, stretchy and the fabric feels like a minty blue kitten. It comes in a variety of beautiful, feminine colors and it is absolutely perfect for yoga, dance, running... Whatever you're into! It's lightweight enough for the spring but the soft long-sleeves make it versatile for running on chilly mornings. Plus, it has thumb-holes. That's the selling point for me right there. I love thumb-holes.






Now here's the best part, I'm doing a GIVEAWAY of not one, but two of these amazing crew necks (for you and a friend) right this second on my instagram page. Head over and check out the super simple entry details. Trust me. Weather you're rock climbing in the canyon or doing dancing in a secret garden like me, or sitting on your couch watching netflix and drinking tea (also like me) this crew is an essential for your closet! Check it out!

my instagram: @autumnnicole_
product instageram: @albionfit
photo credit: @roseywinter 


Post a Comment