It's here. It's actually happening.

Friday, March 20, 2015


(photo from tumblr)

You guys. Do you see this? This thing you're reading right now? This is a blog. MY blog. I have been talking about starting this thing for a hundred years and now the time has finally come. 

If you're here looking for some specific kind of blog then you are probably in the wrong place. There is nothing specific about this blog. I want to be EVERYTHING. I want to be a photographer, a counselor, a poet, a fashion stylist, a sponsor, a brag-about-my-lifer, an i-hate-everything-right-now-er. 

You are going to get it all. And if you have a one track mind, I'm sorry. Avert your eyes.

So here's to a new beginning. A new blogg-ining. Yep. 

Lot's of funsies coming up real soon. I have a few photoshoots to post. Some awesome companies to feature. A million and one beauty tips. Even some free stuff to giveaway. Tell your friends. 

I am so excited for this and to see where it takes me. I know it's a big scary world out there when it comes to blogging, and who knows if I'll even make a ripple in the ocean, but who cares. I'm doing this for me and for you (whoever you are) who have decided to embark on this journey with me. 

Well yay! Here goes nothing.