can we talk about VINTED?

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Alright. So I decided for my first official post I would talk about something I've grown to love a whole lot.. which just so happens to be an app. (No it's not instagram). 

Vinted is an app/website where you can buy, sell, or swap your unwanted clothes- new and old. Obviously it's one of many apps like this, but I've tried a few and I really love the way Vinted is run. Plus, I find the best stuff on there.

When I first started Vinted (about a year ago) I mostly just was planning on selling a few things I didn't want and making a few quick bucks. But then I ended up really making a business out of it. Plus, I found some amazing deals for clothes I love! It's so easy. All you do is:

1. Post a picture of what you want to sell (good quality pictures will get you much further. Don't lay it on the floor or take it in bad lighting. Even if it's a nice item no one will be able to tell, so what's the point?)

2. Set a FAIR price (sorry, but you probably won't make the money back that you spent on it. It's meant to be like an online thrift store. So be reasonable.)

3. Ship it out! Vinted covers the costs for shipping and you get your money as soon as the buyer confirms. It's so easy!

I've made over $700 in just the last three months and I can honestly say I don't miss a thing I sold. And I ended up refilling a little bit of my newly-depleted wardrobe. 

So seriously, go for it. It's definitely an awesome way to "work from home".

Here's a few of my latest and greatest Vinted finds. 


 This is a thin, rainbow-sparkle sweater from Madewell. Bought this baby for $4. No lies. It's SO cute and comfortable. Paired it with a couple other favorites from Madewell as well (bracelet, necklace, white shirt. The hat is from Pacsun!)


One of my favorites-- this great vintage flannel dress. Super cute and fits me perfectly. $14.


THESE. SHOES. Dolce Vita gold-embroidered boots. Never worn. $20. I know. I couldn't believe it either. 


Anthropologie peasant-style skirt. Brand new and so vintage-chic. I'm in love. $20. 



I also got some gold druzy earrings and running clothes including a Nike jacket for only $18 bucks. Do you see why I needed to share my excitement about this place? I'm addicted. So download it at your own risk!

If you want to shop my closet, follow me on Vinted at: autumnnicole85 

Tell me about your greatest Vinted treasures!

Post a Comment