shelby + mercedes for arrowhead place

Saturday, May 9, 2015

okay. i know i say this about every shoot (and i guess this is a good sign) but this really was my favorite shoot so far. possibly because i worked with two of my favorite models (and people) of all time, and because of the gorgeous clothing sponsored to me from arrowhead place. but for some reason this shoot just felt so me and so natural, like i'd dreamed about it for a long time before and it finally came to life. and i'm so happy with how they turned out. i'm very hard on myself. so i obviously am going to say that they can always be better, and i hope i continue to grow as a photographer, so that every shoot can one day be a dream shoot. but for now, i am loving what i do and i hope you all are enjoying it as well. i also want to extend a giant thank you to all of you who read my blog (including the sappy ones) and give me such amazing feedback and support on both my writing and my photography. you have no idea how much it encourages me. i get discouraged pretty easily when i start comparing my work to others, so to hear such nice things about it is amazing to me. so please. keep giving me criticism. keep letting me practice on you. keep reading my dumb sappy posts. hopefully you can grow with me and enjoy the ride as much as i am. 

with love, 

autumn nicole 




check out my photography tab to see this full shoot. 

Post a Comment