labels i'm loving: hope ave

Thursday, May 28, 2015


so i got the awesome opportunity to be one of a few bloggers able to take a first look at the new hope avenue location in american fork, and let me tell you... i'm in love. i'm not just saying that because i'm writing a blogpost about it. i've been given a lot of free clothes and very seldom do i love them enough to feel inspired to write about them. hope ave felt like the epitome of me from the second i walked in. a little bit of hippie and a little bit of preppy and a little bit of casual. i've never been able to pin my own style, but i don't think i've ever  brought so many things into a dressing room at once as i did when i went to hope ave the first time (and second time. and probably soon to be a third time)

their style is a little bit free people and a little bit brandy melville. aka my two favorite places on earth. they have awesome brands like promesa and ginger g, which means supersoft fabric (my weakness), and there were also lots of striped tees (my other weakness) and cute cardigans (okay, one more weakness, needless to say i was a happy camper.) the store was decorated like a dream. casual hippie vibes and just the right size for the amount of product. i loved the color schemes they had and the wide variety of styles- literally something for everyone. plus they're affordable, but still amazing quality, which is so hard to find. 

the girls working there were so adorable and stylish and friendly. they learned my name right away and were so attentive and helpful, but not pushy like a lot of salespeople tend to be (trust me i know, i've been one before.) 

i'll shut up now, and let these looks do the talking. you can check out my photography tab for the full shoots. hope you fall in love like I did!













Post a Comment